In the late 1970s, Nike introduced the Air-Sole division to the market. The Nike Air Max 1 was the first shoe on the market to feature a visible Air-Sole unit in the heel. Consecutive generations of Air Max shoes have come in a variety of eye-catching color combinations that are instant hits with athletes and collectors alike.
In 1990, the Nike Air Max 90 was released as the second flagship shoe of the Nike Air Max line. The brainchild of the legendary Tinker Hatfield, it is the third entry in the Air Max line, originally named Air Max III. It is known for its unparalleled comfort. The original Air Max 90 was crafted in overlapping Duramesh leather, synthetic suede and synthetic leather.
Features of the Nike Air Max 90 Essential
The Nike Air Max 90 Essential Running Shoe features an Air-Sole unit in the heel that can be seen through the cutout. Nike wants the wearer to not only feel the air, but also see and touch it. This feature proved that the Nike Air Max prototype stood the test of time and became one of the most beloved classics. It has gone from a simple running shoe to a street shoe. Highlighting excellent cushioning and a timeless silhouette, it provides all-day walking comfort and support.
The Nike Air Max 90 Essential is effortlessly casual with shorts, a tee, and pants. Street walkers flying in their AM 90 Essential are sure to grab everyone’s attention with this casual running sneaker.
Advantages of the Nike Air Max 90 Essential
- Most users praise the quality materials used in the Nike Air Max 90 Essential.
- Many satisfied buyers said the pair was definitely a turnaround.
- Most users describe their experience wearing these gems as “comfortable”.
- Some wearers revealed that it is perfect for outdoor running and errands.
- Many runners say that this pair of shock absorbers works very well.
- Long-time users have revealed that the pair is very durable and reliable.
- Most testers admired this kicker for the detail and craftsmanship that matched the price.
- Nike offers this product in the market at an affordable price.
Cons of the Nike Air Max 90 Essential
- Most reviewers have some concerns about the fit of the Nike Air Max 90 Essential shoes.
- Some users don’t like its huge profile.
- Items posted online were in better color than the real thing, and some buyers complained.
Where can I buy the Nike Air Max 90 Essential?
Classic comfort in an iconic shape. Nike revolutionized sneakers with the release of the Nike Air Max 90 Essential. The shoe’s chunky silhouette accentuates the Air-Sole unit in the heel for ultimate comfort and bounce absorption.
You can buy an authentic Nike Air Max 90 Essential at Storepc, or order it on some sneaker exchanges like StockX or Goat. These shoes retail for about $120.
That article is about tips before buying the Nike Air Max 90 Essential. Stay tuned to Storepc for the latest sneaker news.
Nike’s annual SNKRS Day celebration is expected to return and be explosive
Top 10 Best Nike Stores in the World (P1)